An excellent opportunity for students to learn directly from key developers and to experience a sample of the type of courses offered through Linux Foundation's Training program.
Currently 3 webinars are online, namely -
- How to work with the Linux community by Jon Corbet.
- Introduction to Embedded Linux by Jerry Cooperstein
- Linux Administration 101: Introduction to Vim" by Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier
Also watch out for the following upcoming webinars -
- An Introduction to Git
- Linux System Troubleshooting and Tuning
- A Linux Filesystem Overview and Linux Virtualized Storage
- Btrfs: An Intro and Update to the new file system for Linux
- Linux Performance Tuning