Recent advances in storage technology has made it possible to literally carry all your data in your pocket. Kingston - one of the major global players in the USB storage and memory market with more than 2,000 memory products in its offing, has unveiled a 32GB USB flash drive called "DataTraveller 150".
It has a dimension of 3.06" x 0.9" x 0.47" and is Linux friendly. Kingston offers the DataTraveller 150 with a 5 year warranty. It is priced at around USD 100.
Full Specifications of DataTraveler 150
- Capacity – 32GB
- Dimensions – 3.06" x 0.9" x 0.47" (77.9 mm x 22 mm x 12.05 mm)
- Operating Temperatures – 32º F to 140º F (0º C to 60º C)
- Storage Temperatures – -4º F to 185º F (-20º C to 85º C)
- Convenient – Pocket-sized for easy transportability
- Simple – Just plug into a USB port
- Practical – Stores cap securely on end of device to prevent loss of cap
- Guaranteed – Five-year warranty
- Operating systems - Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OSX and Linux.